Sunday, August 30, 2009

Amelia lost her tooth!!

Amelia is growing up!!! She lost her first tooth today. It has been hanging on by the "skin of it's tooth" (just had to say that) and we thought it would come out last night. But it was still there this morning. They went to the pool this afternoon with their friend Chloe, and at some point Chloe accidentally kicked Amelia in the chin and the tooth came out. My experiences tell me that if you have a tooth that just won't give up the fight, go swimming!! It has worked for me, Leah, and Amelia. Amelia is really excited about the tooth fairy coming, but worried because she did not find her tooth. So she has written a note to put in her little tooth fairy pillow explaining why there is no tooth inside. And now she is worried the tooth fairy will be too small to open the note. I told her to relax, the tooth fairy could handle that. Now if she just doesn't forget to stop by!!!!





1 comment:

  1. She literally lost it! I hope the tooth fairy had a chance to stop by last night. I hate to see another baby smile go away. Rachel is the only one left now.

    ReplyDelete