Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Halloween has come and gone. Now all that is left is about 2 weeks of saying "No, you cannot have any more candy today!!". The girls really had a good time Trick-or-Treating. Steve took them all around the neighborhood, and they each got about 2 lbs. of candy. And they got some pretty good stuff this year. Lots of candy bars and such. The more chocolate, the better, in my opinion. I stayed at the house and handed out goodies to all the ghouls and goblins. There were lots of kids this year. We ran out of candy just before we ran out of Trick-or-Treaters! Luckily we had Madagascar 2 posters to hand out, and most of the kids were pretty happy with those. Hannah and Amelia did not want to take their costumes off at the end of the night, and Hannah actually slept in hers! I did not get as many pictures as I had hoped, but I did get a few so I will add them on so you can see the girls all dressed up. Hope your Halloween was a fun and safe one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment