Thursday, November 13, 2008

So I am trying to keep up with Tracy on the blog. Allison and Leah have their school pictures posted, so I knew I needed to get Hannah and Amelia up on my blog. The pictures look a little washed out on here. Hannah looks so much older than just eight years old to me in her picture. Amelia reminds me of me in my kindergarten picture, except that I was wearing a "gorgeous" multi-colored, velvet dress. But our hair is frighteningly similar! If I can find that picture of me I will post it up so you can compare it for yourself. Not much new going on here. The girls are performing their own original musical scores for me at the moment, so I really need to get back to them. I am the official judge and they are asking for their scores. I wonder if they want the score of an unbiased judge, or the score of a loving Mommy?

1 comment:

  1. Amelia's picture really does look like your kindergarten picture. I know I have that picture somewhere too if you need it to compare. I notice that Allison and Hannah both chose black for their outfits. I hope that is not a sign that they are headed to the "grunge" style of today!

    ReplyDelete