Saturday, April 24, 2010

No More "Baby Smiles" for Me

Amelia finally lost one of her top front teeth. She was so excited when she pulled it out that she was actually shaking!! It makes me sad because now she is going to look so much more grown up (which is exactly why she is so excited). I love the little smiles they have when they have all their baby teeth. And also, this means we are one step closer to braces. Aaarrgghh! I don't want to think about that! Next thing you know, they are going to want to have their own lives, and ideas and stuff. I didn't sign on for that! I want my little girls to stay LITTLE!! But, I think I am going to have to accept this growing up thing. I guess I will just have to try to make the best of it. Hannah already complained that I "treat her like a kid, and she is not a kid anymore". I said, "But you are only nine years old!!". I was immediately corrected. She is nine and a half. I don't know what I was thinking....


No comments:

Post a Comment