Monday, November 22, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010


Since the last blog, the girls have almost completed the first half of the school year!! Is time going as fast for everyone else as it is for me? It is already Thanksgiving this week, and that means Christmas is just around the corner. I am not ready yet! It seems like once Halloween arrives, then time just flies from then until the end of the year. It doesn't help that Halloween decorations are on sale in the store right next to the Christmas decorations. And speaking of Halloween, ours was a good one this year. Hannah and Amelia were both witches, as was Chloe, my "adopted" daughter from next door. They had planned to go as the 3 Blind Mice, but somewhere along the way, plans changed. I didn't care as long as I didn't have to make a costume! They looked cute and got sooo much candy. Hannah wanted to carry a pillowcase for her candy. Nobody needs that much candy. As it is, they are still eating on it tonight as I type. I think dentist are behind the whole Halloween candy thing. It has to really be good for business. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the night, in case you have not seen them already on Facebook.

Hannah



Chloe and Amelia (and friend)





Amelia, Hannah and Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment