Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Lefave's Zoo

This is my first attempt at "blogging". I have tried keeping a journal once, and that lasted only about 4 days. Hopefully I can be a bit more dedicated to this attempt. I don't have that much free time to spend on it, so I hope this is going to be easy to do. I have viewed a couple of other blogs and feel a little ashamed for not having nearly as many pictures of my children as everyone else! Guess I need to get busy with that. Lord knows they are always doing something worthy of preserving in pictures. I expect to have plenty of time to devote to this new hobby, as I should be a multi-millionaire as soon as they draw the Lotto numbers tonight. If that is the case, I will be "retiring" from my job ASAP. I can always volunteer if and when I get bored (and miss my animal friends too much!). Ok, now I am going to get started building my blog. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment